Thursday, March 22, 2007

Souls in Sin

I find no sanity
In this world of Devil’s grace;
This is the horrid time when
Dark’s the name of Lord.

‘Feel the heat from Hell below
In every step I take
There is no heaven lake
Where lava melts down dreams

Meditate they say
Gain the peace of soul
How do I explain to you
Where IS my burning soul?!

I sold my sold my soul to Satan
Gave in to dark Desire;
Broke into tears of blood
Punctured my empty heart.

Meditate they say
Attain the peace of soul
Wish I could show you
Where IS my burning soul!

Deep in Hell
Suffering in Hell
Deep in Hell
Suffocating in Sin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are raging in red, alright! But my eyes couldn't take the contrasting colors and I couldn't make out the gray stuff on the right.. I think you have to try out more colors which suits reading.

my web page
http://supspage.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

hey!!! this red is seriously killing!!! i wud suggest u to change the colour. the poem the u hav written is good. i see the same theme in almost all of ur writings.. the pain.. the suffering.

Sanky said...

feedback taken:) back to square one...

Anonymous said...

Ya. i agree with sushma, ur poems contain a lot of pain in it (mine also has)... Try to pen down stuffs the way u behave in coll. funny,enjoyable,and nutty. Dont pain urself all the time.

and add me to ur blogroll or links wen u find time. (adding in blogger is pain. i know)

herethereeverywhere said...

Ouch...... that's really dark and deep. Lighten up. What's it that's eating you up?

Sanky said...

ha ha...it must've been a while since u read what i write..its just the way i write...

nothing whatsoever to do with me or my life!:)nothin's eatin me up..its usually the other way around with me eatin ppl's heads off!:P