Friday, February 01, 2008

Temporary tantrums

Ok! So here's the thing. I've been chosen as a "Bangalore Mirror Squad" member. What that means is that I'll be writing quite a few articles and reports. Initially I thought I'll just put them in here . But then, I felt it defeated the purpose of 'The Middle of Nowhere'. I started out this blog to put out complex thoughts and feelings in what most felt sadistic formats. The articles and stories simply spoil the atmosphere here. It seems like my mom is lookin to clean up by blog too, like she tries to organize and clean my room.

So, henceforth, all the stories and articles that arent' born out of creativity will be in http://temporarytantrums.blogspot.com.

Do check that out too.

2 comments:

Balanarayan NT said...

Dude.. welcome to the party!
By the way aren't you supposed to make your posts here?
http://mirrorsquad.wordpress.com/

Sanky said...

yeah somethin wrong with the templates...wil correct n post soon...

inconvenience regretted
.
.
.
yeah, right.